Directions & Parking
View Larger Map
Please be advised that all non-reserved parking is CASH ONLY.
Family Shows: $20 (cars), $50 (buses)
Concerts: $25 (cars), $30 (reserved)*, $50 (buses)
*Reserved parking must be purchased in advance. Click here for a list of events where reserved parking is available.
(For all other events please reference individual event pages)
- Parking lots generally open 3-5 hours prior to event.
- Taxicabs and limousines should drop off guests on the roadway between lots 27 & 28.
- Taxicabs and limousines should pick-up guests in lot 28.
- Charter bus parking is in lot 29.
- Parking for guests with disabilities is available in parking deck 23.
- Illegal parking outside the Sports Complex on area roadways, medians, grass malls and vehicle breakdown lanes should not be attempted. Violators will be ticketed by local police and/or towed at owner's expense.
- Overnight parking (including RVs) is not permitted.
- Port-o-sans are located throughout the parking lots. Port-o-sans for guests with disabilities are available outside parking deck 23.
For a detailed map of the parking lots in Acrobat .pdf format, click here.
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP INFORMATION
Drop-offs and pick-ups can be made at lot 27 & 28.
Traffic and parking personnel on duty will direct motorists where to park. Any vehicle wishing to remain on the Complex after making a drop-off must pay the parking fee, and park in a parking lot. These procedures are subject to change at the discretion of Sports Complex management.
PROHIBITED ITEMS that are discovered during inspections at Arena entrances must either be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. The Arena will not provide a storage area for these items. Guests arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made. Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that your comfort and safety are our primary goals.
For a list of Prohibited/Permitted items, click here.